More notes from the journey.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

What's Happening NOW?

At the moment, I am reading Hawaii by James Michener. This is a book club selection. Not really my kind of book, but that's why I joined a book club, right? To expand my horizons. That's what I'm telling myself as I wade through the 1036 pages of this book. So far, I have made it through 225. Actually, the story is pretty compelling.

I am also reading Something More: Excavating Your Authentic Self by Sarah Ban Breathnach. I have never really gotten into self-help kind of books, but this is really something. I think I will be able to get alot of useful ideas from this book. Looking fwd to it. Of course, I will need to actually DO the work suggested by the book to get any benefit from it. This is where I typically fall short. Not this time.....right???

In the car I am reading Black, the first in a trilogy by Ted Dekker. This book caught my attention at the library. It has an electric lime color and that cover spoke to me. Another book that I would not generally read (almost kind of sci-fi), but I am REALLY getting into it. Glad I picked it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home