More notes from the journey.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Moving on Up......


Another day at the office. A good day. Although I have spent the last year in what I am convinced used to be a supply closet, the powers that be at my university have decided that I can now have an actual office. Hooray!!! I didn't think this would happen for a few more years. Although this means that I will likely be moving myself during the first few days of the semester, I am still pumped. I was daydreaming about all the things I will be able to do in my new space on the way home.
  • I can scoot my chair back from my desk and maybe even lean back a bit.
  • I can have more than two other people in my office at the same time.
  • I will be able to sit somewhere besides behind my huge ugly desk when I talk to students.
  • I will be able to get into my chair without sucking in my stomach in order to fit in the space between my desk and the wall.
I am a liberated woman! Watch out world....I'm getting fancy.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Knotty Girl said...

Congrats on the office!

And on updating two days in a row!

9:06 PM

 
Blogger Jill said...

Yay! Congrats on the new office!

11:23 PM

 
Blogger Theresa said...

hooray! watchout tenure, here you come...

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Theresa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home