More notes from the journey.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Why do I Love America's Next Top Model???

I'm ashamed to even admit it, but it's true. I discovered this show about a month ago when Bravo aired a marathon of the most recent season on a Saturday. Classes had ended and I was on the couch. I was immediately sucked into these women. To the process of change that they were all going through over the course of the competition. To the importance of knowing who you are and what you're about. I've never been enamored or impressed with the idea of modeling as a career, but this show has changed my perception. I think there are lessons here. Really. It was exciting to watch these women find themselves.

VH1 aired another marathon from an earlier season and I TIVO'ed every episode. I'm looking fwd to watching them all I refuse to be ashamed. Teach me Tyra! Teach me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home