More notes from the journey.

Monday, March 06, 2006

I've Fallen off the Wagon, but I Plan to get Back On

Yikes! I have not updated in way too long. Instead of trying to blog each of these books, I am including a list and moving on from here.

Ishmael.............................................Daniel Quinn
Hypocrite in a Pouffy White Dress.........Susan Jane Gilman
Last Man Out........................Melissa Fay Greene
A Walk to Remember...................Nicholas Sparks
The Torment of Others.............Val McDermid
Goodnight Nobody........................Jennifer Weiner
Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life.....Amy Krouse Rosenthal
Shopaholic and Sister..................Sophie Kinsella
The Interruption of Everything............Terri McMillan
Wolves in Chic Clothing.....I can't remember the authors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home