More notes from the journey.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Adored (Tilly Bagshawe)

I picked this book at the library based entirely on the fact that Barbara Rosenblat (who I love) was the reader. I believe this is the closest I have come to a Danielle Steele novel. I can't say I'm proud, but part of me enjoyed this book. It was a nice break. No thought required and almost wholly predictable. If I had been actually reading, as opposed to listening to, this book I doubt I have made it through. Ms. Rosenblat most certainly made the story fun. Love her!

This is the story of Sienna McMahon, a glamorous super star with MAJOR issues. Abandonment being chief among them. As readers, we follow Sienna through the highs and lows of both her personal and professional life. There are some lofty highs and some abyssmal lows. Lots of passion, lots of betrayl. The kind of thing that makes you feel happy to have a "normal" life.

I don't imagine I will check out any more from this author, but it was a fun while it lasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home