More notes from the journey.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thoughts on Shopping

Yesterday's challenge on 2peas was to blog about where you shop. Your favorite stores. So, that got me thinking. I'm not a big fan of shopping. Now don't get me wrong, I like to GET things, I just don't like to SHOP. Not as a wandering/looking around kind of an event. I know what I want when I head to the store. I am a goal-oriented person, so I at least have a basic category in mind (i.e. I need a white t-shirt) when I head out the door. There's not a lot of "just looking" in my life. I could probably use a little more of that....

So, when I do finally head out the door there are a handful of places where I can be found.

Old Navy
Bath & Body Works
Target
Michaels
JoAnn's
Memories
Borders

That is really it. An exhaustive list of my major shopping stops. I love a deal, so I am most likely to be found during a sale. That's what I think about shopping. OK...so what do I need now???

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

I enjoy shopping at those places too! I went to Bath & Body Works last week and got some orange ginger lotion. Then later it reminded me of the scent of my dishwasher soap! :-)

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home