More notes from the journey.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tmw is Moving Day

Office moving day that is. Even though I would really rather not cart all of my stuff down the hall, I am excited about the move. A new location. A whole new perspective on the hall. That should be a good thing, right?

If I can get my Independent Study syllabus finalized, make binders for three of my classes, and move everything out of my office tmw I should be in good shape. That's not so much to ask of myself, is it? I should probably get to bed early tonight to prepare myself. In a very kind move, Zach and T have agreed to come to my house to pick up Gadget tmw night. That will help me so much. It should save me a lot of time, which is something I need at this point. My flight leaves Friday and I need to be ready for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

yeah... we pretend.

love ya! have a safe flight.

3:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home