More notes from the journey.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Reading Update

I did do some reading during my blog hiatus. Here is what I was up to in the "bookish" department....

Wickett's Remedy (Myla Godberg)
72 Hour Hold (Bebe Moore Campbell)
The Myth of You and Me (Leah Stewart)
The Dance of Deception (Harriet Lerner)
Art of Mending (Elizabeth Berg)
The Man of My Dreams (Curtis Sittenfield)
And Never Let Her Go (Ann Rule)
Lighthousekeeping (Jeanette Winterson)
Marker (Robin Cook)
I'm Not Myself These Days (Josh Kilner-Purcell)
Diana Lively is Falling Down (Shelia Curran)
Make Him Look Good (Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez)
Death in Belmont (Sebastian Junger)
The Year the Music Changed (Diane Thomas)
A Walk in Prague (Myla Goldberg)
Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons (Lorna Landvick)
Some Things I Never Thought I'd Do (Pearl Cleage)
I Wish I Had a Red Dress (Pearl Cleage)
The Other Boelyn Girl (Phillapa Greggory)
Girl Meets God (Lauren Weiner)
To Have and to Hold (Jane Green)
Digital Fortress (Dan Brown)
Now It's My Turn (Mary Cheney)
Lost and Found (Carolyn Pakhurst)
Married to a Stranger (Patricia MacDonald)
I am Charlotte Simmons (Tom Wolfe)
Sellevision (Augusten Burroughs)
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan (Lisa See)
Everyone is Welcome Here (Ellizabeth Berg)
Until I Find You (John Irving)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home